Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

This Is Where I Try To Be Brave

I created this blog to share some of my writing.  It's not really so much fiction as much as it is just some thoughts.  I don't care who reads it and if you don't comment that's fine, too.  I have never shared my writing, even with my husband.  It just feels so personal.  Maybe because it is.  But I decided it was easier to be anonymous on the Internet than anywhere else.  Believe it or not, despite numerous requests and Facebook pleas, none of my family has supported me by joining my book blog.  That's my family.  So, there's no risk of exposure there.  There won't be regular posts here.  And if you'd like to share your writing, you are more than welcome to, though it would have to be in a comment I think.  No, you could email it to me and I could post it.  So, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and putting one toe in the water.  Baby steps.

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment